- Applying ergonomics within the multi-modelling paradigm with an example from multiple UAV control, David Golightly, Carl Gamble, Roberto Palacin, Ken Pierce, accepted subject to minor correction in Ergonomics
- Transformation of a Formal Model to a Distributed Setting with Code Generation and Validation. Miran Hasanagic, Peter W. V. Tran-Jørgensen, René Nilsson, Luis Diogo Couto and Peter Gorm Larsen, accepted for publication by the Software - Practice and Experience journal
- Formalising and Validating the Interface Description in the FMI standard, Miran Hasanagic, Peter W. V. Tran-Jørgensen, Kenneth Lausdahl and Peter Gorm Larsen, FM’2016
- Towards Semantically Integrated Models and Tools for Cyber-Physical Systems Design, Peter Gorm Larsen, John Fitzgerald, Jim Woodcock, René Nilsson, Carl Gamble and Simon Foster, accepted for publication at Isola 2016
- Integrated Tool Chain for Model-based Design of Cyber-Physical Systems: The INTO-CPS Project, (Peter Gorm Larsen, John Fitzgerald, Jim Woodcock, Peter Fritzson, Jörg Brauer, Christian Kleijn, Thierry Lecomte, Markus Pfeil, Ole Green, Stylianos Basagiannis and Andrey Sadovykh, presented at the CPS Data workshop held in connection with the CPSWeek, Vienna, Austria, April 2016.
- Claus Ballegaard Nielsen, Kenneth Lausdahl, Peter Gorm Larsen.
Distributed Simulation of Formal Models in System of Systems
Engineering. COMETS 2014, June 2014 https://www.computer.org/csdl/proceedings/wetice/2014/4249/00/4249a211.pdf
- José Antonio Esparza Isasa, Peter Gorm Larsen and Finn Overgaard
Hansen. Energy-Aware Model-Driven Development of a Wearable Health
Care Device. In preparation for the 6th FHIES/SEHC. June 2014
- Migrating to an Extensible Architecture for Abstract Syntax Trees
(Luis Diogo Couto, Peter W. V. Jorgensen, Joey W. Coleman, Kenneth
Lausdahl for WICSA 2015)
- The Evolution of VDM Tools from the 1990s to 2015 and the Influence of CAMILA, (Peter Gorm Larsen and John Fitzgerald, published by the Journal of Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming in connection with the Festscrift for José Nuno Oliveira) See http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352220815000954.
- Principles for Reuse in Formal Language Tools, (Luis Diogo Couto, Peter Tran-Jørgensen and Kenneth Lausdahl, presented at SAC by Victor Bandur)
- Model-based Development of a Multi-algorithm Harvest Planning System, Luis Diogo Couto, Peter W. V. Tran-Jørgensen, and Gareth T. C. Edwards, due to appear in Volume 676 of the Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing series (invited paper).