Net Meeting 117
||18 November 2018, 00:00 CET
||PGL, NB, TO, HM, LC, PJ, LF, KP, GK. Minutes by PJ.
Review Status of the Action List
See Net Meeting Actions
Overture Language Board Status
The minutes from today’s Language Board net meeting are available here.
- VDMPad server has been moved to http://vdmpad.viennatalk.org/
- The code repository of ViennaTalk has been moved to https://github.com/tomooda/ViennaTalk/
- ViennaTalk Oxford has been released. https://github.com/tomooda/ViennaTalk/releases/tag/Oxford-1
- The source code of ViennaVM is available at https://github.com/tomooda/ViennaVM
Status of the Overture Components
Overture version 2.6.4 was released on October 29.
Overture’s VDM-to-Java code-generator has been updated to support
renamed construct, see issue 690 and
- polymorphic types (simple cases), see issue 691.
In addition to that several issues with the code-generator, identified by Leo Freitas, have been fixed.
REPL support for vdm-mode is under development. The package, called
vdm-comint, has been submitted to MELPA and is currently in review.
Release dates for 2019 can be found here.
See download stats on the downloads page
The next Overture workshop
The proposal for the next Overture workshop, which is chaired by Luis Couto and Carl Gamble, has been subitted to FM. Once the confirmation has been received, Luis and Carl will start to look for an invited speaker. We expect to know the decision about the proposal by the next core meeting.
Licensing of Overture source code
We’re awaiting MV’s input on this.
Publications Status and Plans
See Planned Publications.
Any Other Business